Request Quote ?
The following statement discloses Infort Technology Pvt. Ltd. privacy policies for its web site. We do update our policy periodically without notice so please check occasionally for any changes.
What information we gather?
We at Infort Technology Pvt. Ltd. respect your desire to protect personal information. This page reveals what sort of information we may ask you for, and in what situations.We request personal information when you place an order, register a product, request a service, request for a trial copy of our software, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our website. For example:
- If you submit an order on-line with us, you will be asked for information needed to complete the transaction, such as your name, address, and credit card number.
- If you request technical support by email or telephone, we will ask you for information needed to complete the transaction, such as your registration/ license number and information about your computer hardware, software and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
It is your decisions whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. However, please note that if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete the specific process.
How we use this information?
We use personal information in the following ways:
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs.
- To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select.
- To provide better/adequate/fast support over Telephone/E-mail/Fax etc.
Please be advised that we may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so by government agencies or law enforcement bodies.
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
The personal information that you have provided to us may be transferred to other Infort Technology’s offices around the world. Also, in certain countries our outside contractors might undertake the collection, transferring, storage and processing of your information.
We may track domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from people who visit our site. We use this information to produce traffic statistics for the Infort Technology Pvt. Ltd. sites. Such information is not co-related with any personal information.
The Infort Technology Pvt. Ltd. sites contain links to site of companies with whom we have a relationship. Infort Technology Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices of its business partners. We encourage you to read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours.